- Proven education and/or experience related to business, economic development, marketing, fundraising facilitation, budgeting, project management and volunteerism.
- Must have the ability to travel periodically for mandatory regional Main Street meetings,
- Some evening and weekend duties are involved, and a flexible work schedule is available, to benefit both the employee and the organization.
- Excellent written, verbal and organization skills are required. Must be able to work as a leader in a collaborative effort with community groups and volunteers
- Detail-oriented, related to program statistics, documentation, events, program materials
- Ability to analyze problems, identify solutions and implement actions to support goals
- Present a positive, and professional image to the community
The Mission of Main Street Manning is to improve the social and economic well-being of our community by discovering and utilizing the unique identity, assets and character of Manning using the Main Street Four Point Approach® and the Guiding Principles of Main Street.