Join us on Main Street for Weihnachtsfest on Friday November 29th! There will be food, kids activities, shopping, and most importantly Santa will be here to visit with the kids! Here is the schedule of events:
4:30 PM - VFW Auxiliary will be serving sandwiches and chips & Presbyterian Church will be serving pies at the German Village Mall
5:30 PM - Nut Fry at the VFW
5:45 PM - OPENING EVENTS
- Brass Band playing on Accura Porch
- Main Street Businesses will be open for shopping!
- Santa arrives by Midwest Helicopter (south side of Accura/parking lot)
6:00 PM - Lighted Parade down Main Street
AFTER THE PARADE
- Visit with Santa at The Market Place
- Cider & Cookies at Manning Pharmacy
- Cookie Walk at Old CANS Office
- Cookie Decorating at Main Street Office
- Brass Band at EWSA Law Office
- Hayrides at Corner of 3rd & Main
- Book Walk at Manning Public Library
- Christmas Buttons at State Farm
Keep the Weihnachtsfest fun alive and come to the Hausbarn-Heritage Park on Sunday, December 1st for family-friendly holiday fun! The Konferenz Centre will open its doors at 11:00, and will feature: *Pictures with Santa* *Kids Make & Take Holiday Craft* *Bake Sale & Hot Chocolate Bar* *Craft Vendors & Hausbarn Gift Shop* *Performances & Art Displays by IKM-Manning Fine Arts Programs* Then, at 3:00, visitors are invited to join us for our second annual Sounds of Christmas community concert, featuring local musical ensembles in Trinity Church. After the concert, we will have cookies and the bake sale, hot chocolate bar, and some of the vendor tables will remain open for anyone who would like to join us!
Author - Denise Doyel, Manning Chamber Treasurer
As a Main Street business person, I have been an active member of the Manning Chamber of Commerce for over twenty years. I volunteer on several committees and try to keep our members informed.